Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Visit with the Umstadter's

I had such a wonderful time visiting Ashley, Brian, and Taylor this past weekend. The new parents are doing such a wonderful job juggling the demands of a newborn! Lucky for them, Taylor's a pretty awesome kid. She sleeps, eats, and poops on a pretty regular schedule (most days) and doesn't fuss unless something is really wrong with her. Not only that, she's beautiful! I actually got a little emotional when I got to hold her the first time. I've included the picture of that very moment!



We had a great, long weekend of relaxing. It was nice to kick back and enjoy some quality time with my buddies and their little stinker. Plus, I got to see where they've been living for the past couple of years. I've got to say, Galway/Saratoga Springs is a beautiful area. It reminds me a lot of Madison where we grew up.

Naturally, I couldn't meet baby Taylor for the first time without bearing gifts so I've also included a picture of one of the outfits I gave her. To all you haters out there - no comments are necessary. Knowing her parents and grandparents, she's destined to be a Redskins fan anyway; regardless of my influence :)



I definitely miss them already.. Between the great food, hilarious conversation, Tequila(cough cough, Brian, cough cough), and pure relaxation, I had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! And I must say, "Aunt" Sam has great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that baby has cowboys fan written all over him..haha jk...did you get emotional when you held jeffy boy for the first time? see ya soon

    ReplyDelete