Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Updates!

Well, there really isn't much to report but I guess but since I decided to have a blog, I should probably keep it updated :)

Jeff and I are completely settled in to our new place and we love it. He and I both feel so lucky to be where we are. Naturally there are some down-sides but overall, it's exactly what we want for the here and now. Also, Jeff's new job is awesome! He works all days and I actually get to see him in the evenings; it is a whole new experience for both of us. He also ends up with most weekends off and honestly, I don't know what to do with all this togetherness!! We're used to seeing each other about once a week. I'm not going to lie, I love it. I love being around him every day and even though we can occasionally get on each other's nerves - it's pretty awesome, regardless.

So this summer is going to be relatively uneventful since we've had so many changes in our lives (expensive changes!) but we do have a few cool things coming up:

1) I'm going to visit my best friend Ashley in New York at the end of August. She is due to have her first baby on August 3rd and I'm going up to meet baby Taylor and also to see where Ashley and Brian have been living for the last couple of years. I feel like such a horrible friend having not seen their home!
2) While I'm in New York, Jeff is going to visit his parents for about a week. He's so excited to get out to Colorado and get in some hiking and fly fishing while the weather is still nice out there. I wish I could go but we just can't afford to do both. Hopefully we'll get out there for Christmas :)

Life is pretty good these days - I think so anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment