Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Workout Routine - UPDATE

To understand my love/hate relationship with healthy living, click here...

I wanted to give you all a brief update on my progress and I have some rather exciting news (for my little world, anyway). As you've read, I don't do well in your typical gym scene. Furthermore, the gym at my apartment complex is WONDERFUL but it's kind of small, kind of dark, kind of empty and rather depressing to be honest.

After much thought, I've decided to join Curves! I love this gym because they are for women only and they have a basic, 30-minute, 500 calorie workout routine. It's basically like group workouts everytime you go and it's set up in a circuit so you do a variety of cardio and weight training. (If you want to check it out for yourself, click here .)

I'm really excited about this and hope I can stick with it. My theory is - who doesn't have 30 minutes, 4 times/week?! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment