It has been a wonderful two years and our relationship gets stronger every day. We have built a truly beautiful life together and I can't wait to see what the future brings. 2012 will bring new challenges for us but I know we will always work as a team and get through them.
This year, we're spending our anniversary at the Bavarian Inn in Shepherdstown, WV. If you're interested in checking it out, here is the link: http://www.bavarianinnwv.com/. We have never visited this place before but it has been on our 'to-do' list for quite a while and we're excited to check it out. They have a German restaurant on property and we both LOVE German food so it should be a hit.
So anyway, to my Jeffers, this is a little premature but: Happy Anniversary, Babe. I love you more than words can properly describe. You are my rock. Here's to another great year and many, many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment