Over the last month, Jeff has been working approximately 70-80 hours/week. His hotel has been very busy with holiday parties and Jeff has taken advantage of the extra hours since January and February are typically slow. With that being said, we haven't spent much time together lately! When we do see each other, he's been tired and I've been busy taking care of things around the house. Usually, we work as a pretty great team when it comes to housework but it has been kind of one-sided lately. Since he's gone a lot, I've been working my full-time job and also doing most of the house 'stuff'. With that said - I'm very appreciative of the fact that he's working so hard. Sometimes we all have to pull a little extra weight, ya know? It's all good.
With that said, we're finally going on a DATE this Friday night!!! We've made reservations at a beautiful french restaurant in Old Towne Alexandria called La Bergerie. I've been there for lunch before and their food is unreal. Jeff is excited to go there for the first time. After dinner, we'll walk over to 219 restaurant which has live jazz every Friday night. They also have a cigar bar so Jeff is pretty thrilled.
This is a much needed night out for us! I'm stoked!
No comments:
Post a Comment