We have had a crazy few weeks but I'm pleased to say that things are back to normal.
Normal is a good thing that is so easy to take for granted. I found myself getting irritated because Jeff worked 60 hours last week and I was stuck doing most of the stuff around the house - that was the wrong outlook. In hindsight, I'm thankful that he is healthy enough to be back at work, that he has a job that offers him enough hours to support us and that our finances are finally in the green again. Well, barely in the green but better than the red!
Our busy summer is finally winding down. We have attending 3 weddings (it was supposed to be 4 but we, unfortunately, missed Karla's due to MRSA), had a wonderful vacation and sent my sister off to college. I'm sure I'm missing something important but you get the picture. This weekend, I'm going to Fredericksburg to celebrate my Brother and Mama J's birthdays and then my cousin Jamie's wedding is the following weekend in Richmond. After that, everything opens back up and we can start enjoying the fall season!
As usual, I'm uber excited to get the fall season rolling. For a reminder of how I feel about it, click here! It is my absolute favorite time of year. Today I'm in my office comfortably wearing a cardigan and drinking some hot tea. For being at work, it doesn't get much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment