Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Facebook Changes

Reasons why you should GET OVER the changes on Facebook:

1) You do not pay for Facebook and therefore have no say.
2) You are under no legal obligation to have a Facebook account. Feel free to delete your account if you do not like the website. No one is holding a gun to your head.
3) Facebook is a business. Over time, businesses make changes and evolve based on user demand technological advancements.

Delete your account or shut up. Seriously.

*Saying your going to move to Google+ because of the Facebook changes is like saying you're moving to Canada after an election. You ultimately won't do it and, if you did, you wouldn't have any friends when you got there anyway.*

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all your points. I just have to say that my problem with it is not so much the changes, per se, it's just that I wish they'd do them all at once rather than one here, one there. It's like once you get it figured out, something else comes along to relearn.

    ReplyDelete