I'm a little behind - sorry! It has been a busy few weeks and will continue to be that way for a while. There are a lot of happy and exciting things going on right now!
Birthdays - I love March and April! Lots of wonderful birthdays to talk about! First my beautiful sister, Rachael, turned 18 on March 7th. We had a great birthday party for her in Madison on the 5th. Not only did we have a great time with family but my BFF Lindsey came over with her two boys and I got to meet new baby Camdyn for the first time; talk about CUTE!
My other equally beautiful sister Brandi's birthday is March 19th so I'm excited to go to Fredericksburg this coming Saturday for a family dinner! Brandi and I have decided to celebrate our birthday's in style with a girl's weekend - more to come on that.
My other equally beautiful sister, Ally, will turn 14 on April 12th so YES that means all three of my beautiful sisters have birthdays within 36 days of each other!
But wait... there's more!
My awesome niece, Lilly, will turn 3 on April 19th and we're celebrating her birthday with a big, backyard, Princess party on April 16th! Whooo hooooo!
My best friend, Ashley, has a birthday at the end of March so she and I will be celebrating with a nice, quiet visit to her new house on April 9th when she MOVES BACK TO VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm excited about this, seriously!)
On my April 9th visit with Ashley, we'll also be celebrating MY 26th birthday which is on April 7th!
.... I need to stop a take a quick breath...... Ok, I'm better.
This month we also had a great celebration with the Lambert family - Elizabeth, Jacque, and Jeff's mom Mary Kay came to Northern Virginia for Elizabeth's bridal shower. We're really excited for her wedding this coming August and we had a great time seeing everyone!
Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates! I obviously have a LOT going on.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment