Does anyone else have trouble sleeping on Sunday nights? This has become a ritual for me over the last couple of months. I either have trouble falling to sleep, staying to sleep, or both! Last night, I slept until about 3am and then was up every 30 minutes or so after that.
Jeff and I call this alarm clock anxiety. Basically we aren't sleeping well because we're worried we're going to miss the alarm clock or something because we didn't use it over the weekend. Weird... I know.
I also tend to get the Sunday blues. That 'blah' feeling when you know the weekend is ending and you have to go back to work on Monday. Beyond that, Sunday is usually a cleaning/grocery shopping day and I hate both of those things.
So today I'm sleepy and it's a cloudy day to boot. Espresso anyone?
Sunday blues, yes. Sunday sleeping issues, no. Just triple check your alarm clock and try to forget about it! Try telling yourself it's Saturday night!!! hehe
ReplyDeleteSorry, hon. Can't help ya there. I wake up multiple times during the night on any given night, but obviously due to another "issue"! Hope it gets better for you!
ReplyDelete