Tuesday, February 15, 2011

N'awlins


So I'm back from my first business trip of 2011 and it was most definitely a success. My boss and I were in New Orleans February 10-12th for the APTA Combined Sections Meeting (American Physical Therapy Association for those wondering what APTA stands for).

While the trip was a success and we met a lot of great PTs looking for future employment, I can't go without saying this:

Whoever decided to have a professional conference in New Orleans is smoking crack.

That city is WAY too much fun and the party doesn't stop. I learned this the hard way by venturing out to Bourbon Street on Thursday night. Getting up Friday morning was a challenge to say the least. ::No DAD, I did not flash anyone and I have the lack of beads to prove it::

I will definitely make an appearance in NOLA again one day. Jeff and I would have a lot of fun there if I didn't have to WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment