I don't think I need to elaborate much more on the title of this post but since it's a blog I probably should - ha!
I don't think that any of us can say that we haven't told a little white lie here and there. I'm definitely guilty of it and I'm sure I've done it more recently then I'd like to think.
The point of this blog is just to say that honesty is the way to go. At the end of the day, you'll always feel better about yourself if you know you've been honest. Lies only create more lies which create more lies and so on. Don't let yourself get caught in this cycle. Furthermore, getting caught in a lie completely destroys your credibility to others and ruins your character and reputation.
That's it. My thought of the day is complete!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete