Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Presents!

I really don't love the fact that Christmas has turned in to a commercial holiday; however, I can't say that I don't like getting presents - that would be lying. SO whether it is for Christmas or the other 364 days in the year, getting and receiving presents can be fun! I thought I'd share some of the fun stuff that I got this year! My hope is to get some fun comments with YOUR list of gifts!

- A new coat! Not just any coat but a beautiful, black, stylish winter coat with pleats! I wish I had a picture to share because it's amazing. Thanks 'secret santa'!

- Beautiful winter boots that will look AMAZING with my new coat. I don't have pictures of these either (I need to work on that) but they are definitely 'boots wit da fur' and I love them! Thanks Dad and Mama J! I also love the other stuff you gave us like shirts and a wine aerator (so cool!)

- Beach 'Stuff'. Jeff's mom did a beach theme this year. We all got L.L. Bean beach totes and beach towels along with other odds and ends that are classified as 'beachy' (along with a PBR, wrapped, in the bag. Awesome)

*ahem* Drum roll please........

- A NEW MATTRESS AND SHEETS!!!!!!! Jeff and I decided to combine our wedding and anniversary gift this year. We budgeted and shopped around and found the most wonderful mattress in the world! It is a king size Simmons BeautyRest and it's perfect! Not only does the size fit us MUCH better than our previous queen mattress, but it is a pillow top and my back is saying 'Ahhhhhhh' - like a sigh of relief, not a scream. My Mom was also kind enough to provide us with sheets (among other things). Not just any sheets but 830 thread count egyptian cotton sheets to be exact.

With that in mind, it's time for a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment