WE FOUND AN APARTMENT!!! Not just any apartment - the BEST APARTMENT EVER!!!!
Yesterday morning, I made a call to a great realtor with Century 21 who was nice enough to give me access to her MLS system to do an apartment search. Rent.com and Apartments.com were just not cutting it for me. I found Barton Crossing within the first few minutes of searching and good grief! It's exactly what we were looking for!! It's got a huge balcony, large/renovated kitchen with an open counter top that looks over the living room, a wood-burning fireplace, walk-in closet (thank you Jesus) and the location couldn't be better! My commute will shorten to 40 minutes each day versus 3 hours each day!!!!! Did you HEAR THAT?!!! 40 minutes!!! I won't know what to do with myself!
The down-side: It's a little small. (That's what she said). We currently have 887 square feet in Centreville and we'll be down-sizing to 713 square feet. Fortunately, we're losing a dining room and not much else. Frankly, Jeff and I don't use our dining room anyway. We usually just eat in front of the TV.
So, we're right, smack in the middle of the application process and should have the green light by the end of the week. Looks like we'll be moving some time in June and I canNOT wait :)
Wanna see the place? Go to http://livebartonscrossing.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment