Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I have a confession to make - my DVR is set to record the Royal Wedding on TWO channels and I will be watching both, in full, during my down time this Saturday while my car is getting fixed. My thought was: if I record two different channels (CNN and TLC) then I will get two completely different angles on the 'show' and will get two completely different styles of coverage!

A lot of people are hating on this event but I can't help but love it. First of all, a Prince is marrying a middle-class girl from the country. Who doesn't love a story like that?! This is what movies and dreams are made from! Secondly, the attire and the decorations are going to be amazing. I can't wait to see Kate's dress, I can't wait to see the flowers, I can't wait to see what the Queen is wearing, I can't wait to see Prince William (period)!

So if you choose not to watch the wedding, I completely understand. You are well within your right as an American citizen to watch or not watch whatever you want.

Loooove is in the aiiiiiirrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment