Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fridge "Art"

Growing up, my family always had "art" on the refrigerator. This could have been one of our recent art projects (aka - Masterpieces!), family photos, grocery lists, or any other item of importance. This tradition has since carried over on to my fridge.



With that said, Jeff is a little irritated by the amount of ish on the fridge and would like to see some of it come down and/or be reorganized. Granted, it's a little messy, but I don't have many magnets and the ones I do have must hold up multiple things. Any ideas on a reorg of my fridge art? Any suggestions for an awesome (preferably cheap) magnet vendor??? I welcome your inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. For pictures I found some vinyl magnetic picture sleeves in the photo section at walmart. I protects the picture and keeps it all flat. Love them them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about them. Good idea! Thanks, Angie! Do you have a blog? If so, what's the URL?

    ReplyDelete