Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So I might be getting braces. Emphasis on the "might". I have some crowding in my bottom four front teeth and just never really thought about fixing it because you can't really see it.... If I decide to do it, I'll post before and after pictures. I was at the dentist for my cleaning yesterday and my dentist started an Orthodontia practice a few years ago and could help me out. I'm going back on May 1st to get a consult and find out how much it would cost and what my options are. Apparently the quickest and most cost-effective method is good old fashioned wire braces. The slower and more expensive way is Invisalign. I would love to do Invisalign since it wouldn't be so obvious that I'm 27 years old with braces but we'll have to see how it works out.

Any thoughts on this? Should I just not worry about it since I haven't really cared in 27 years? It would be nice to get it fixed but I don't want to look like a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment