Jeff and I recently returned from our Daytona/Ft. Lauderdale vacation. I have to say that I'm really bad about taking and posting pictures so hopefully I'll have some to share in the next few weeks but don't hold your breath.
We had a great time in Daytona celebrating Matt and Megan Lambert's wedding. It was great to see the Lambert side of the family for a few days and we're excited to see everyone again at Jeff's sister's wedding in August!
Ft. Lauderdale is beautiful. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. The water was SO warm and there is a ton of stuff to do. We stayed at the Marriott BeachPlace Towers which is a vacation club type of place. It was right in the middle of everything. There were lots of restaurants and shopping in walking distance. Overall it was a great vacation!
One thing Jeff and I have learned is that vacations are nice but it is also nice to come home. After a week of vacation, I was actually excited to come home and get back to normal life. It was the perfect amount of time to relax and get away. Home is definitely where the heart is.
We have more exciting things coming up over the next few months. I have bridal showers and birthday parties, not to mention more weddings! I really do enjoy this time of year.
sounds like a refreshing trip!
ReplyDelete