Thursday, May 5, 2011

Girl's Weekend!

Bed and Breakfast, Vineyards, a group of fun ladies - OH MY!

This weekend, I'm going on a much needed Girl's trip to Middleburg, VA! My sister organized this trip a while back and I'm so thankful that I'm able to go. We're headed to the Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast for a two-night stay. This B and B is beautiful and our family has some history here - it is where Brandi and Jason got married! I'm really excited to go back!

On Saturday, we are getting a limo driver for the afternoon! We'll be hitting up three vineyards: Chrysalis, Sunset Hills and Casanel - all in Loudoun county!

I'm sure that my head will hurt on Sunday but it will be SOOOO worth it.

p.s. - Brandi is sick so I'm using this blog to send healthy juju her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment