I hope that all of you have a great holiday weekend planned with your friends and family. Jeff and I are going to be very busy but we're looking so forward to being surrounded by everyone we love.
This Thursday, our road trip starts in Fredericksburg! We'll spend a few hours there and play with Lilly monster before we head to Richmond to spend some time with Mom's family. We'll be staying the night in Richmond and then we'll head to Raleigh, NC to visit Jeff's Mom and Dad. We're really excited to see their new house and I'm excited to see them. The last time I saw them was back in January at the wedding!
This has been a very busy month with work and travel so my posts have been a little scattered but I'll make up for it after Thanksgiving. I know you're excited :)
I didn't know you had a blog!! :) Now I have some reading to do... hehehe
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy it! It's a fun hobby :)
ReplyDelete