Friday, August 20, 2010

Weight Loss Update!!!

One of the great things about Curves is that they do a monthly weigh-in to track your progress! This can be a scary experience and it definitely motivates me to stick to it. The ladies that work at Curves are quick to hold you accountable if your results suck! So, in order to maintain my "sticktoitiveness", I've decided to post my progress on my blog for the world to see! I may regret this later.

I started going to Curves last month and they did my measurements on the first day. Here they are:

July 19, 2010
Chest - 37 Inches
Waist - 29 Inches
Abs - 36.5 Inches
Hips - 41 Inches (This would include my rear end. In case you haven't noticed, it's large.
Thighs - 25 Inches
Arms - 12.5 Inches
Weight - 142.2 Pounds
Body Fat - 29.6%

That was the hard part... hopefully it will continue to get better from here...

August 19, 2010
Chest - 36 Inches (Loss of one inch!!)
Waist - 29 Inches (No change, boo...)
Abs - 35.5 Inches (Loss of one inch!!)
Hips - 40.25 Inches (Almost an inch lost... that butt just won't give up)
Thighs - 24.5 Inches (1/2 Inch Lost)
Arms - 12 Inches (1/2 Inch Lost)
Weight - 141.8 (So about a 1/2 pound, oh well...)
Body Fat - 28% (I'm really proud of this one!)

Until next month!

3 comments:

  1. You are one heckuva brave woman to post this! Kuddos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sissy, I am going to do this too, but just posting weight loss, hehehe. Check out my blog: titustradition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete