Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots of Changes!

I'm really bad about updating this blog but I promise I'll get better so keep on readin'!

The last couple of weeks have been really eventful. Jeff and I found the perfect apartment in Alexandria and we get our keys this Tuesday, June 1st. Fortunately/Unfortunately, we have to move in about two weeks earlier than we originally thought. Reason being, JEFF GOT A NEW JOB!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! He is going to be the new supervisor in the Banquets department at the Tyson's Corner Marriott!! It's mostly a lateral move but his schedule should be way better - more days, less nights, thank you Jesus. He's starting on June 19th and wants us to move in to the new digs before he starts his new position; understandably so.

With that, the next two weeks of my life are going to be insane!!! (See the planner post, you'll understand). There is so much to do in a small amount of time with Memorial Day weekend and Jeff's birthday right SMACK in the middle of it all.

So, if you don't hear from me in the next week or so, you'll understand - right? I'll post some updates and pictures of the new abode very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment