Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Optimist v. Realist

I've learned some tough lessons the last couple of weeks. I've gotten a little over-excited about a few things that have ended up not working out. I've been setting myself up for disappointment. If you read my previous post, you'll see that I didn't jump the gun and actually say what some of the 'big changes' were going to be, but I definitely shouldn't have said anything... at all. We will have some exciting updates soon but I'm just not really sure what they're going to be right now - HA!

I've always been an optimist. Quick to see the best in people, quick to trust people, quick to think that the best can and will happen. I never really thought being an optimist was a bad thing but I need to start being most realistic. Life isn't always going to work out the way we think (realist) - and that's ok (optimist)! I've got to let go and realize that it's not my stinkin' plan anyway. God will handle it.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment